Join Technology Scotland
Joining Technology Scotland is a quick and simple process – just follow the simple steps below to either pay by credit card or submit an invoice request. Once joined, our team will be in touch to confirm your membership!
Join by Credit Card
To join using our online payment system please complete Stage 1 to submit your registration details .
After completing Stage 1 please complete Stage 2 (where you will select your membership level then jump to secure payment using your credit card via Sagepay).
Upon joining, Technology Scotland will issue a postal certificate confirming membership and a member logo to display on your website, email signature, etc.
Join by Invoice
To join using our invoice payment system please complete STAGE 1 (only) to submit your details ensuring that you tick the ‘pay by invoice’ box and then select your membership level.
Once the application is processed, our team will be in touch to confirm your invoice and send out via email or post.
Upon joining, Technology Scotland, you will also receive a certificate and welcome pack in the post.
|Public Sector / University / Associate||£500|
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Membership runs for one year from the date of application acceptance.
- Renewals are issued automatically at the anniversary date.
- Membership fees are updated annually to ensure provision of services – Technology Scotland will always notify you of such changes as they happen.
- In the event that your organisation does not wish to renew your membership at the anniversary date you must notify us of your wish to cancel within 30 days of the renewal notice without penalty.
- Should you fail to inform us within this period we will assume you are continuing with membership at which point you will be liable for the annual membership fee in full.
- All fees are payable in £ Sterling, per annum, and exclusive of applicable VAT or sales taxes
- Technology Scotland reserves the right to charge statutory interest for late payments.
- If you are unsure of the applicable fee please contact us on 01506 401210 and we will guide you through the fee structure.