Join Technology Scotland
Joining Technology Scotland is a quick and simple process with no administration fees.
Follow these simple steps:
Join by credit card (pay online)
- If joining by credit card, select this option above, complete the short application form and follow the prompts to pay online using our Sagepay account.
- Membership will start as soon as you receive a confirmation email from Technology Scotland and will last 12 calendar months (usually within 2 working days).
- Following this time, membership will be renewed automatically unless you inform us otherwise (you have 30 days to cancel without penalty from your renewal notice).
Upon joining, Technology Scotland will issue a postal certificate confirming membership and a member logo to display on your website, email signature, etc.
Join by invoice (postal)
- To pay by invoice, select this option above, download and fill in the short application form.
- One complete, please send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the application is processed, organisations will receive an invoice via post with instructions regarding payment (please allow 3-5 working days for arrival).
- Upon joining, Technology Scotland will issue a postal certificate confirming membership and a member logo to display on your website, email signature, etc.
Technology Scotland is the leading cluster organisation focusing on the development of the Emerging & Enabling Technology (E&E) sectors in Scotland.
Membership is available to all organisations in the technology community, from early-stage SMEs to multinationals that utilise E&E technologies in their products and services. We encourage a rich and diverse membership base and provide a range of benefits and services to help grow and promote all member organisations working within the E&E Technology sectors.
Our fees are highly competitive and reflect a unique opportunity to be part of Scotland’s flourishing E&E Technology community. Please see the chart below.
|Organisation / Fee||Membership|
|Organisation Size||Public Sector / University / Associate||Individual||2-10 Employees||11-20 Employees||21-50 Employees||51-100 Employees||101-250 Employees||251-750 Employees||>750 Employees|
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Membership runs for one year from the date of application acceptance.
- Renewals are issued automatically at the anniversary date.
- Membership fees are updated annually to ensure provision of services – Technology Scotland will always notify you of such changes as they happen.
- Technology Scotland is committed to providing a valuable service to your organisation and the wider Scottish Technology ecosystem.
- In the event that your organisation does not wish to renew your membership at the anniversary date you must notify us of your wish to cancel within 30 days of the renewal notice without penalty.
- Should you fail to inform us within this period we will assume you are continuing with membership at which point you will be liable for the annual membership fee in full.
- All fees are payable in £ Sterling, per annum, and exclusive of applicable VAT or sales taxes
- Technology Scotland reserves the right to charge statutory interest for late payments.
- If you are unsure of the applicable fee please contact us on 01506 401210 and we will guide you through the fee structure.