Technology Scotland is the heart of the Emerging and Enabling Technology community in Scotland, supporting member organisations through networking and collaboration activities while providing the industry with a ‘voice’ at national and international level.
- Representing industry interests to government
- Promoting Scottish technology capabilities within the UK and internationally
- Influencing policy at both Scottish and UK government level
- Supporting the community through a network of events and workshops
- Interfacing to key national and international stakeholders
Members Benefits include:
- Full access to all Technology Scotland managed Special Interest Groups (SIGs) – includes Scottish Optoelectronics Association (SOA), Compound Semiconductors Scotland (CSS) and MaaS Scotland (MS)
- Attendance at any Technology Scotland Event for free (or at a discounted rate)
- A range of marketing and promotional opportunities through local, national and international representation
- Access to key industry collateral through either Technology Scotland or partner organisations
- Premium listing within a new Capability Directory for the Emerging and Enabling Technology Sector.
- Improved access to funding streams through engagement with key stakeholders at local events and workshops